Foil knitwear is so on point this season and we are obsessed! This tunic is knitted in a crochet style open knit. The khaki coloured yarn has a soft touch with the outside coated in a silver foil. With a nice long length, this tunic is perfect to style with slim-fit pants, especially if you are after extra coverage. The subtle V-neckline and oversized fit are unbelievably comfortable. This piece will be a stand-out in your wardrobe for sure!
• LENGTH: 90cm from shoulder to front hem, 104cm from shoulder to back hem
• FIT: This style is designed to be worn in your most commonly purchased size, however sizing is not an issue with a loose-fitting style.
• FABRIC: Acrylic knit
• FOIL COATING: This style is covered in a silver metallic foil. The foil is designed to crack and reveal the colour of the yarn below. To wash, turn inside out in a delicate bag to protect the foil coating.
• HOW’S THE STRETCH? This knit has plenty of natural movement and enough stretch for ultimate comfort
• Our model is wearing a size 10 & is generally a size 10, 5’8” tall
• Relaxed fit
• Soft V-neckline
• Scooped back hem (hi-lo design)
• Longer tunic length
• Wide sleeve with a cropped length
• Wash inside out in a delicate bag to protect the foil coating
• Hang to dry without pegs, pull to shape if needed.
• Made in China. Designed in Australia