- MANUKA, ACT | Part Time
- WILLIAMSTOWN, VIC | Full Time
This position will suit a person who thrives on personal connection with customers, and who loves inspiring women to build their wardrobes around style, functionality and versatility. You will be trained in giving the ultimate styling experience.
This role will suit someone who is sales focused, passionate about fashion, and aspires to be (or already is) a style icon.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Working alongside your store manager to develop and implement opportunities for personal and store growth
- Achieving store and personal KPIs
- Providing a top level of personalized styling including, follow up and service surrounding this process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience
- Interest in effortless and on trend style, that customers will be inspired by
- Openness to learning the Motto vibe with customers past, present and future through empathic communication
Training Available (via in person and live stream):
- Merchandising Training instore
- Motto Styling Training developed by Creative Director
- Monthly launches to educate on emerging trends
- Regular updates on fashion trends
- Personality dressing training
- Daily videos run by company directors (to public) that are available to watch anytime to keep your styling skills up to date
If you think you have what it takes to be a Motto sales stylist, We'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org